Sometimes you have to take a step back and look at everything that has happened over the past year…you know, with a bird’s eye view.
A year ago, we have a president (Trump) who is making America’s economy as strong as it has perhaps ever been, or at least stronger than it has been in a long while. At the same time, he’s being very tough on America’s number-one International competitor (China). He works out a trade deal where China ends up paying much more money in tariffs.
Not surprisingly, China is not happy about this. It’s a blow to their growing economy.
Right around the same time that Trump is making this trade deal, a virus (COVID) suddenly appears out of nowhere in China, the outbreak of which suspiciously occurs near a virology lab in Wuhan. This virus is spreading quickly and it’s only a matter of time before it spreads to the rest of the world, including America.
Meanwhile, Joe Biden has just secured his position as a frontrunner in the 2020 presidential democratic primaries. As soon as Super Tuesday ends in March and it looks like Joe Biden will be the democratic nominee, COVID arrives in America.
With the arrival of COVID, there are shutdowns, Trump’s prized economy takes a blow and everybody is miserable. Biden is being presented to us as the guy who will save us from Trump’s ineptitude in handling COVID and somebody who will return our lives to a state of normalcy. In fact, COVID becomes the main issue driving Biden’s presidential campaign. It’s what he’s running on.
As the year moves forward, it appears as though Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, has very suspicious business ties to China. It also appears that Joe may be mixed up in this business as well. The mainstream media and big-tech social media try to censor a New York Post story about a computer repairman stumbling upon a Hunter Biden laptop containing emails that help prove these ties are real. (It’s only after the presidential election on November 3rd that the media stops censoring this story and admits Hunter is under investigation by the FBI).
Meanwhile, COVID also provides an excuse to alter how the presidential election process will take place. Mail-in voting will become more the rule than the exception and other changes are made to supposedly make it “safer” for people to vote. Although it’s presented (mainly by the democrats) as something that is in our best democratic interests, this mail-in voting system makes it easier to “muddy the waters,” so to speak, and basically create a smoke screen so that voting fraud can more easily take place.
Not surprisingly, Biden ends up winning the presidential election on November 3rd.
So, let’s recap. A year ago, we have a President (Trump) who is clearly disliked by China. A suspiciously-timed virus comes out of China that makes Trump look like a bad president, helps Joe Biden have something to run on (i.e. he will save us from the virus and the incompetent Trump), and, at the same time, it appears as though Joe’s son and maybe even Joe himself have suspicious business ties with China. Then, the changes in the electoral process due to COVID end up favoring Joe Biden in the election…
In other words, it doesn’t take a conspiracy theorist here to arrive at the conclusion that China, COVID, and Joe Biden are all connected to one another.
Need further convincing? Let’s see what happens as soon as Joe Biden gets into the White House.
Every single policy of Biden’s is designed to hurt America, make it weaker and push it further away from its status as the world’s superpower. These anti-America-first policies, in turn, strengthen China, because whatever hurts America basically helps China and its goal of usurping America as the world superpower, numero uno, the big cheese.
Here are some examples of Biden’s anti-American policies:
- Ending the construction of the Keystone pipeline. On the surface, it seems like this is all being done in the name of protecting the environment and addressing climate change, but what it really does is make America less energy independent and more dependent. In other words, it weakens America.
- Rejoining the Paris Climate Accord. Again, this sounds good on the surface, something being done in the name of the environment and climate change. But what it really does is cripple America with environmental regulation while China doesn’t have to do a darn thing about its own dirty, polluting ways. So this move only hurts America’s economy but helps China’s.
- Ending “harsh and extreme immigration enforcement” (quoted from Biden’s executive order) as well as stopping the construction of the border wall. Once again, this looks like a virtuous move and like we’re helping immigrants in need; however, this open-border policy where we are much more lax about who and what (i.e. drugs/diseases like COVID) is coming in and out of our country also makes America generally less secure as a nation, less stable and, in turn, weaker.
- Ending the Muslim country travel ban. As much as we would all love to have peaceful Muslims able to travel in and out of our country with ease, one must admit the travel ban Trump instituted may have been necessary to tamp down on the ISIS problem. After all, we have not had an ISIS attack in our country for quite some time. Will ending the travel ban make us less secure? Yes, even though it’s politically incorrect to admit this.
- Establishing a $15 minimum wage. Indeed, this looks good on the surface, but many small businesses cannot afford to pay these high wages, so their growth is stunted in a devastating manner. In other words, wages may go up but small business growth goes down. Maybe the transnational corporate world gets stronger as a result, but small business America in general gets weaker.
There are many more examples of these America-weakening policies, but those are just a few.
Now, how does Biden get away with all these policies that are so destructive to America? Well, in reading the examples above, you may have noticed a theme: he cloaks these policies with wokeness. Every policy comes wrapped in a package that looks good on the surface but is really not as benevolent as it appears to be. These policies are basically wolves in sheep’s clothing.
Additionally, Biden signs other overtly woke executive orders that directly address transgender rights, racial “equity” etc., all of which raise our new president’s appearance of wokeness to even greater heights. The end result is that the Biden administration establishes moral supremacy over us, which basically gives itself immunity from criticism. After all, how could you ever question a guy like Joe Biden when he appears to be so kind to immigrants, transgenders, blacks, Muslims etc.? A woke cloak gives you the moral high-ground and, thus, near-invincible power. That’s right: wokeness in politics today is less about being truly virtuous and more about the power it gives you. I repeat: It’s ALL ABOUT THE POWER.
So that’s the game-plan: establish yourself as super-virtuous and then nobody dares question your destructive, anti-American policies. Questioning you would simply make a person feel guilty and ashamed for not being woke enough.
In conclusion, it’s time to think about who Joe Biden is really working for. America and the American people? Or China? Because, so far, all signs point to him hurting America with almost every single policy, while helping China move closer and closer to superpower status. Biden gets away with this because he cloaks himself with woke, but it’s time for us to look beyond the sheep’s clothing. We need to stop being concerned with appearing virtuous and, instead, actually be virtuous in calling him and his administration out on their total, 100-percent, unadulterated, treasonous bullshit.
I will leave you with a relevant quote from the Bible:
27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
-- Matthew 23:27-28
…MATT BURNS is the author of THE BURNZO PAPERS: Selected Articles & Essays and also the novels JOHNNY CRUISE, THE WOMAN AND THE DRAGON and WEIRD MONSTER. In addition, he’s published a memoir called GARAGE MOVIE: MY ADVENTURES MAKING WEIRD FILMS. Check out these books (and many more) on his Amazon author page HERE.